2 personal responsibility
1. Users are personally responsible for the text, data and other information that they store on the site.
2. Users will not share their password with a third party.
3. Users will not violate the copyrights, image rights, privacy rights or other rights of other users, a third party or the company.
4. Users will take responsibility for saving text, data or other information that was corrected by themselves or other users.
3. data management
When saving data or files, the user agrees that the integrity of data is not guaranteed. If recorded and stored data on the site is lost, it is no way the responsibility of the company.
The below items are prohibited on Carta Bianca.
1. Designs that incite or include religious or political controversy in any country.(Carta Bianca's goal is "to imrove written communication and make it more fun and enriching.")
2. Items that violate laws or that incite, promote or solicit illegal activities.
3. Items that interfere with other users access or enjoyment of our service.
4. Items that interfere with the running of the site or the network.
5. Items that violate other users reputations, beliefs, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights or any other rights.
6. Items that libel, threaten, harass cause economic or mental harm, or in any way give disadvantage to another user.
7. Posting any expressions that express or imply discrimination based on race, ethnicity, gender or age.
8. Posting any items containing pornography, nudity, obscenity, images of violence, or any other picture, word, etc. that could be deemed offensive by an average user.
9. Mailing or posting false and untrue information or deleting appropriate information.
10. Items advertising commercial products, propaganda or any other activities for the purpose of solicitation.
11. Items in which you claim to be someone else, a company or organization of which you are not a representative, or in any way falsify your connection or relationship to another person or organization.
12. Items that gather other users’ personal data without permission.
13. Acts regarding entries that affect the service, such as copying, reproducing, uploading, disseminating or distributing company information without permission.
14. Any other items contrary to public order and common sense or that we deem to be inappropriate.
15. Editing or commenting on another users or group entries in bad faith.
If any of the above activities are confirmed, we reserve the right to take the appropriate action including expulsion from Carta Bianca and billing for damages.
5. handling user information.
The company is in not responsible or liable in any manner for any damage caused to members in the use of this service. Nor are we responsible for any damage to any third party caused by a user and that resolving any damage caused by a user to a third party is the sole responsibility of the user.
8. suspension or termination of service
In order to provide high quality service on a regular basis, we reserve the right to temporarily suspend service when we deem it to be appropriate without prior notification. In such situations, any damage caused to users is in no way our responsibility.
1. In the case of performing regular or emergency maintenance.
2. In the case that the system overloaded.
3. In the case that we determine that there was a disruption to the operation of services.
4. In the case that we deem it necessary to ensure the security of users.
5. In the case that we are unable to provide the service due to fires, power outages, etc.
6. In the case that we are unable to provide the service due to earthquakes, eruptions, floods, tsunamis or other natural disasters.
7. In the case that we are unable to provide the service due to war, riots, unrest, labor disputes, etc.
8. In any other case that we deem it necessary to suspend service for operational or technical reasons.
In addition, we reserve the right to permanently terminate part of all of the service. In this case, a notification concerning the end date of the service will be sent to users.
9. user qualifications
Any ages and nationalities are welcome to use Carta Bianca. However, registering using a false age or any other false information is prohibited. Carta Bianca is in no way responsible for damages incurred as a result of false registration information. If we determine that a user has registered using a false age or any other false information, we will delete your profile without prior notice and use of this service will be suspended.
10. governing laws and jurisdiction
return to top