Carta Bianca (collectively, "us", "we" or "the company") respects the privacy of users (“you” or “user”) who use the social networking site Carta Bianca (“Carta Bianca” or “service”), and based on the below policy, we will strive to protect your personal information (as defined below)
By using and/or registering with Carta Bianca, you acknowledge and agree to the terms stated in this agreement. This terms of service applies to both visitors and registered users.1. definition of personal information
Personal Information is any information concerning individual users, such as name, email address, date of birth or any other applicable information that can be used to identify a user. 2. personal information management responsibility
Personal information submitted by the user will be managed responsibly by the company.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the handling of personal information by the site, please contact us at the below email.
firstname.lastname@example.org. personal information acquisition and objective
The acquisition of personal information and the purpose and practical scope of its use is defined below.
1. To provide this program to the user and to authorize use.
2. To provide information to advertising companies that provide products and services to members.
3. To improve our services through surveys and campaigns.
4. To provide notification of our service and customer support. 4. altering personal information, etc
Users may make changes, add or delete there registered personal information on Carta Bianca. 5. disclosure to third parties
Regarding your personal information, we will not share this information with a third party as a matter of principle without your consent. Offers to provide specific information will only be disclosed with the user’s consent. However, in any of the below cases, we will disclose any users’ registration information, user history, messages or any other written contents that we confirm with a third party.
1. In the case of inquiry by the court, the police or any other legal or administrative body, that is legal and proper.
2. In the case that a problem arises in maintaining the service or system.
4. In the case that we deem it necessary to protect the interests or rights of the company, another user or a third party. 6. disclaimer
In the following situations, with regard to the acquisition of user information by a third party, we are in no way responsible.
1. In the case that you yourself use the service function or other means to share your personal information with another user.
2. In the case that a user is unexpectedly identified though activity information or any other user input information.
In providing good service to our users, we use the cookies, but from them we do not gather specific information about individuals, and do not invade the privacy of our customers. In addition, if you wish not to receive cookies, you can change the settings on your browser.
※ Cookies are pieces of information that are sent to your browser from our server computer and are stored on your hard drive. 8. regarding access
We record the information you access in an access log. The access log includes your IP address, host name, type of operating system and browser and the date and time that you access Carta Bianca.
This access log is used for maintenance of the service and the analysis of usage statistics, but it is not used for any other purpose. 9. use of statistical data
return to top